Things you will need:
- Binder or something to hold coupons in.
- baseball card holders (which you can find anywhere )
- scissors (optional)
- Stapler (optional)
Collect as many coupons as you can and beside getting insert here are other ways to get coupons
1. Printable go on websites like coupon.com, smart.com, and redplum.com there are so many
2. Blinkies these are coupons when you walk in an isle and there is a little black box that spits out coupons
3. Hand tags these can be found on the product hanging
4. Peelies its coupons found on the product that you have to peel
5. Catalinas: Catalina coupons are named after Catalina Marketing who brought us the little box that the coupons print out from.
6. Store Coupons: These coupons are issued by the store you are shopping at and meant to be used at that specific store. many times store coupons can be stacked with a mfg. coupon for additional coupons so be sure to check the coupon policy at your stores.
7. ECoupons: These are digital coupons that you will find online. You will pick the coupons that you want to use and then download them onto your shopper loyalty cards. There are many stores that offer eCoupons such as Safeway has a digital coupons page. These coupons are usually considered a mfg. coupon and cannot be stacked.
8. Tearpads: These are exactly what they sound like and can be found in many stores. They are the pads that are found by the products, sometimes on displays, in the front of stores, by the pharmacy, really just about anywhere in the store and you simply “tear” off a coupon that can be used immediately on your purchase of that product.